Map of the Adirondack Forest and adjoining territory / compiled from maps and field notes on file in the state departments at Albany, N.Y., and from the topographical sheets of the U.S. Geological Survey by M.O. Wood, C.E., and Glenn S. Smith, topographer
- Wood, M. O
- [Albany] :
- Physical Description:
- 1 map on 4 sheets : col. ; sheets 138 x 44 cm.
- Inset: Railroad and county map of northern New York.
Relief shown by shading.
Cadastral map showing public lands and adjacent private land ownership.
- Variant Titles:
- Adirondack Forest and adjoining territory.
- Public lands--New York (State)--Adirondack Forest Preserve--Maps
Real property--New York (State)--Adirondack Forest Preserve--Maps
- Adirondack Mountains (N.Y.)--Maps
Adirondack Park (N.Y.)--Maps
- Matthews-Northrup Company
New York (State). Forest, Fish and Game Commission
Smith, Glenn Shepard
- Content Type:
- Maps, Atlases & Globes
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Access Restrictions:
- Call Number:
- 771 Ad47 1911
- Orbis Record:
- Yale Collection:
- Beinecke Library
- Digital Collection:
- Beinecke Rare Book & Manuscript Library
- oid pointer:
- Sheets 1-4
- Extent of digitization:
- Complete work digitized.
Number of Pages: 0