Territory of Arizona / compiled from the official records of the General Land Office and other sources under the direction of Frank Bond ; compiled and drawn by Daniel O'Hare.
- O'Hare, Daniel
- [Washington, D.C.] :
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : col. ; 51 x 42 cm.
- Relief shown by shading.
Prime meridians: Greenwich and Washington.
Shows counties, Indian, forest, and military reserves, private land grants, and townships.
Includes inset of the Sonora railway and township diagram.
- Forest reserves--Arizona--Maps
- Arizona--Administrative and political divisions--Maps
- Bond, Frank, 1856-1940
United States. General Land Office
- Scale [1:1,393,920]. 1 in. = 22 miles
(W 115⁰--W 108⁰/N 38⁰--N 31⁰).
- Content Type:
- Maps, Atlases & Globes
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Access Restrictions:
- Call Number:
- 842 1903A
- Orbis Record:
- Yale Collection:
- Beinecke Library
- Digital Collection:
- Beinecke Rare Book & Manuscript Library
- oid pointer:
- Extent of digitization:
- Complete work digitized.
Number of Pages: 0