Storm and rain chart of the North Pacific. Sheet 1 / by M.F. Maury, L.L.D. Commander U.S. Navy, Superin'd't of U.S.N. Observatory, Washington ; compiled from materials in the Bureau of Ordnance and Hydrography by Lieuts. James D. Johnston and A.F. Warley, U.S. Navy [cartographic material].
- Maury, Matthew Fontaine, 1806-1873
- [Washington, D.C.] :
United States Hydrographical Office,
- Physical Description:
- 1 map ; 58 x 67 cm.
- Covers the northeastern Pacific only.
It appears that this chart was intended to be complete in 2 sheets, but only sheet 1 was issued.
The storm and rain charts were released as series E of Maury's "Wind and current charts", series A-F. For complete discu
- Variant Titles:
- North Pacific
- Marine meteorology--North Pacific Ocean--Maps
Nautical charts--North Pacific Ocean
Precipitation (Meteorology)--North Pacific Ocean--Maps
Storms--North Pacific Ocean--Maps
Windstorms--North Pacific Ocean--Maps
- North Pacific Ocean--Climate--Maps
North Pacific Ocean--Maps
- Johnston, James D
United States. Bureau of Ordnance and Hydrography
United States. Hydrographic Office
Warley, Alexander F., 1823-1895
- Scale [ca. 1:12,500,000 at the equator]
(W 150°--W 75°/N 60°--N 0°).
- Nautical charts
- Content Type:
- Maps, Atlases & Globes
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Access Restrictions:
- Call Number:
- 11cfk 1850E-3
- Orbis Record:
- Yale Collection:
- Beinecke Library
- Digital Collection:
- Beinecke Rare Book & Manuscript Library
- oid pointer:
- Sheet 1
- Extent of digitization:
- Complete work digitized.
Number of Pages: 0