Pilot chart of the North Pacific [cartographic material] / by M.F. Maury, L.L.D. Lieut. U.S. Navy, superin'dt. of U.S.N. Observatory ; compiled from materials in the Bureau of Ordnance and Hydrography, Commodore Charles Morris, Chief of Bureau.
- Maury, Matthew Fontaine, 1806-1873
- Washington :
United States Naval Observatory,
- Physical Description:
- 1 map on 6 sheets ; 88 x 111 cm., sheets 93 x 62 cm.
- Includes diagrams and notes in map area with signature of M.F. Maury.
Sheet 1 is mistitled; it covers the northwestern Indian Ocean near Somalia and the Arabian Peninsula. This area is also covered on part of the Pilot chart of the North Indian Ocean.
- Variant Titles:
- North Pacific
[Maury map collection ; ser. C8]
- Nautical charts--North Pacific Ocean
Winds--North Pacific Ocean--Charts, diagrams, etc
- North Pacific Ocean--Charts, diagrams, etc
- Maury, Matthew Fontaine, 1806-1873. Wind and current charts
Morris, Charles, 1784-1856
United States Naval Observatory
United States. Bureau of Ordnance and Hydrography
United States. Hydrographic Office
- Scale not given
(E 105°--W 75°/N 70°--N 0°).
- Nautical charts
- Content Type:
- Maps, Atlases & Globes
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Access Restrictions:
- Call Number:
- 11cfk 1850C-5
- Orbis Record:
- Yale Collection:
- Beinecke Library
- Digital Collection:
- Beinecke Rare Book & Manuscript Library
- oid pointer:
- Copy 2
- Extent of digitization:
- Complete work digitized.
Number of Pages: 0