State of Arizona / compiled from the official records of the General Land Office and other sources ; compiled and drawn by T.W. Gales.
- United States. General Land Office
- [Washington, D.C.] :
U.S. Dept. of the Interior, General Land Office,
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : col. ; 86 x 74 cm.
- Shows counties, private land grants, national forests, Indian reservations, reclamation projects, military reservations, national parks, townships, etc.
Relief shown by shading, hachures, and spot heights.
- Forest reserves--Arizona--Maps
- Arizona--Administrative and political divisions--Maps
- Gales, T. W
- Scale [1:760,320]. 1 in. = 12 miles ;
- Lambert conformal conic proj.
(W 115⁰--W 109⁰/N 37⁰--N 31⁰).
- Content Type:
- Maps, Atlases & Globes
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Access Restrictions:
- Call Number:
- 842 1933
- Orbis Record:
- Orbis Barcode:
- Yale Collection:
- Beinecke Library
- Digital Collection:
- Beinecke Rare Book & Manuscript Library
- oid pointer:
- Extent of digitization:
- Complete work digitized.
Number of Pages: 0