A view of the ruins of the kitchen and part of the offices at Stanton-Harcourt, in the county of Oxford [graphic] : with a distant view of the chappel & the parish church / drawn after nature 1760 and etched 1763 by Newnham.
Harcourt, George Simon Harcourt, Earl, 1736-1809, printmaker.
[London] : Societati Antiquariorum Londinensi dono dedit Simon Comes de Harcourt Socius, A.D. MDCCLXXXV 
1 print : etching, on laid paper ; plate mark 428 x 528 mm, on sheet 555 x 623 mm
Title from caption below image. After a drawing by Paul Sandby. See British museum online catalogue. Plate numbered "IV" in upper right corner. The Lewis Walpole Library: From the Topographical Prints collection.
"A ruined building on the right with a pyramidical roof and a small square turret on the near left corner, with other buildings extending from it on the right and a large tree in the foreground, a barrow in the left foreground on a broad path leading to a wooden gate with a ruined church and trees beyond"--British Museum online catalogue.
Oxfordshire (England)--Pictorial works.
Sandby, Paul, 1731-1809, artist. Society of Antiquaries of London, publisher.
These images are provided for study purposes only. For publication or other use of images from the Library's collection, please contact the Lewis Walpole Library at firstname.lastname@example.org. Further details on the Library's photoduplication policy are available at http://www.library.yale.edu/walpole/html/research/rights_reproductions.html