Chinese painting colors : studies of their preparation and application in traditional and modern times / by Yu Feian translated by Jerome Silbergeld and Amy McNair.
- McNair, Amy
- Hong Kong
Hong Kong University Press
University of Washington Press
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 93 p.,  leaves of plates : col. ill. 29 cm.
- Includes bibliographical references.
Translation of: Zhongguo hua yan se de yan jiu.
- Variant Titles:
- Zhongguo hua yan se de yan jiu. English
Color in art
- Content Type:
- Books, Journals & Pamphlets
- Access to this image is restricted to the Yale community.
The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Access Restrictions:
- Yale Community Only
- Call Number:
- ND13667 Y8213 1988 (LC)+ Oversize
- Orbis Record:
- Yale Collection:
- Haas Arts Library
- Digital Collection:
- Faber Birren Collection of Books on Color
- oid pointer:
Number of Pages: 2