Historic colors of America [chart] / California Paints.
- California Paints (Firm)
Society for the Preservation of New England Antiquities
- Andover, Mass.
California Products Corporation
- Physical Description:
- 1 chart : col. 28 x 86 cm., folded to 28 x 22 cm.
- "All colors approved and authorized by SPNEA made by California Paints, member Color Guild International under license from SPNEA"--Cover.
- Color in interior decoration--New England--History
House painting--New England--History
- California Paints (Firm)--Catalogs
- Content Type:
- Books, Journals & Pamphlets
- Access to this image is restricted to the Yale community.
The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Access Restrictions:
- Yale Community Only
- Call Number:
- TP937 C35 2004 (LC) Oversize
- Orbis Record:
- Yale Collection:
- Haas Arts Library
- Digital Collection:
- Faber Birren Collection of Books on Color
- oid pointer:
Number of Pages: 2