Natural dyeing processes of India / Bijoy Chandra Mohanty, K.V. Chandramouli, H.D. Naik.
- Calico Museum of Textiles (India)
Chandramouli, K. V
Mohanty, Bijoy Chandra
Naik, H. D
- Ahmedabad, India
Calico Museum of Textiles
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 284 p. : ill. 22 x 30 cm.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 267-268).
Includes mounted samples of textiles.
- Variant Titles:
- Studies in contemporary textile crafts of India
Study of contemporary textile crafts of India.
- Dye plants--India
Dyes and dyeing--Textile fibers
- Sample or Swatch Book (V)
Textiles, Dyes, Ornament (O)
- Content Type:
- Books, Journals & Pamphlets
- Access to this image is restricted to the Yale community.
The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Access Restrictions:
- Yale Community Only
- Call Number:
- TT853 M64X 1987 (LC)+ Oversize
- Orbis Record:
- Yale Collection:
- Haas Arts Library
- Digital Collection:
- Faber Birren Collection of Books on Color
- oid pointer:
Number of Pages: 3