Paint and color manual : better visibility, greater seeing comfort, finer quality, improved safety, attractive environment / Acvo Lycoming.
- Avco Corporation. Lycoming Division
Birren, Faber, 1900-1988
- Stratford, Conn.
- Physical Description:
- 1 v. (loose-leaf) : ill., col. samples 23 cm.
- "The color standards and applications presented in this manual have been developed exclusively for the plant facilities of the Avco Corporation - Lycoming Division in Stratf
On cover: Industrial COLOR standards.
Spine title: Avco Lycoming color standards.
- Variant Titles:
- Avco Lycoming color standards.
Avco Lycoming paint and color manual.
Industrial color standards.
- Color--Psychological aspects
- Paint Chips (T)
Psychology of Color (I)
- Content Type:
- Books, Journals & Pamphlets
- Access to this image is restricted to the Yale community.
The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Access Restrictions:
- Yale Community Only
- Call Number:
- TT320 A83 (LC)
- Orbis Record:
- Yale Collection:
- Haas Arts Library
- Digital Collection:
- Faber Birren Collection of Books on Color
- oid pointer:
Number of Pages: 2