Pure colour: Part I. Goethe's theory of colour applied, by Maria Schindler. Part II. Painting and imagination, by Eleanor C. Merry. Part III. Extracts from Goethe's scientific work [tr. by Eleanor C. Merry]: Contribution to optics. Researches into the e
- Goethe, Johann Wolfgang von, 1749-1832
Merry, Eleanor C. (Eleanor Charlotte), 1873-1956
New Culture Publications
- Physical Description:
-  l., 9-117, 66, 86 p. illus., plates (part col.) 23 cm.
- "How to make a water prism":  p. inserted.
Errata slip inserted.
- Variant Titles:
- Towards new culture, nos. 5, 6, 7
- Religion, Heraldry, Symbolism, and the Occult (H)
- Content Type:
- Books, Journals & Pamphlets
- Access to this image is restricted to the Yale community.
The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Access Restrictions:
- Yale Community Only
- Call Number:
- ND1280 P85 (LC)
- Orbis Record:
- Yale Collection:
- Haas Arts Library
- Digital Collection:
- Faber Birren Collection of Books on Color
- oid pointer:
Number of Pages: 2