Color in architecture, by F.S. Laurence ...
- Laurence, F. S. (Frederick S.)
- New York
National Terra Cotta Society
- Physical Description:
- 60,  p. incl. col. front., illus., col. plates. 31 cm.
- Bibliography:  p. at end.
- Color in architecture
- Fashion, Decoration, Industry (P)
- Content Type:
- Books, Journals & Pamphlets
- Access to this image is restricted to the Yale community.
The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Access Restrictions:
- Yale Community Only
- Call Number:
- NA2795 L38 1924 (LC)+ Oversize
- Orbis Record:
- Yale Collection:
- Haas Arts Library
- Digital Collection:
- Faber Birren Collection of Books on Color
- oid pointer:
Number of Pages: 2