Colour co-ordination handbook : background to the British standard framework for co-ordinating colours of building materials with introd. also in French, German, Russian and Spanish / H. L. Gloag and Mary J. Gold.
- Building Research Establishment
Gloag, H. L
Gold, Mary J
Great Britain. Dept. of the Environment
- 0116705507 :
H.M. Stationery Off.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 48 p. : ill. 30 cm.
- Includes bibliographical references.
On t.p.: Department of the Environment, Building Research Establishment.
- Variant Titles:
- Building Research Establishment report
- Color in architecture
- Nomenclature, Color Systems and Color Standards (C)
- Content Type:
- Books, Journals & Pamphlets
- Access to this image is restricted to the Yale community.
The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Access Restrictions:
- Yale Community Only
- Call Number:
- NA2795 G55 (LC)+ Oversize
- Orbis Record:
- Yale Collection:
- Haas Arts Library
- Digital Collection:
- Faber Birren Collection of Books on Color
- oid pointer:
Number of Pages: 2