Color harmony manual [kit] : 949 different color chips in removable form arranged and notated according to the original system of Wilhelm Ostwald.
- Container Corporation of America
Ostwald, Wilhelm, 1853-1932
- 4th ed.
- Chicago, Ill.
Container Corporation of America
- Physical Description:
- 1 manual (1 briefcase/loose-leaf folder, 30 hue triangle charts, 2 near gray charts, 1 extra pastel chart, 3 gray scales, 2 hue circles, 1 work chart) : col. 29 x 42 x 5 cm. in case 34 x 35 x 6 cm.
- Accompanied by: Color harmony manual : explanatory text to fourth edition.
Accompanied by: Descriptive color names dictionary : a supplement to the third edition of the color harmony manual / edited by Helen D. Taylor, Lucille Knoche, Walter C. Granville.
- Associated Names:
- Rand, Paul, 1914-1996 [Owner]
- Color guides
- Nomenclature, Color Systems and Color Standards (C)
- Content Type:
- Books, Journals & Pamphlets
- Access to this image is restricted to the Yale community.
The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Access Restrictions:
- Yale Community Only
- Call Number:
- QC4952 C635 1958 (LC)
- Orbis Record:
- Yale Collection:
- Haas Arts Library
- Digital Collection:
- Faber Birren Collection of Books on Color
- oid pointer:
Number of Pages: 3