A color notation, by A. H. Munsell. An illustrated system defining all colors and their relations by measured scales of hue, value, and chroma. Introduction by Royal B. Farnum.
- Munsell, A. E. O. (Alexander Ector Orr)
Munsell, A. H. (Albert Henry), 1858-1918
- 11th ed. (edited and rearranged)
- Baltimore, Md.
Munsell color company inc.
1961, copyright 1946
- Physical Description:
- 67 p. front. (port.) illus., diagrs. 20 cm.
- Preface signed: A. E. O. Munsell.
- Major Statement of Scientific Theory (B)
- Content Type:
- Books, Journals & Pamphlets
- Access to this image is restricted to the Yale community.
The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Access Restrictions:
- Yale Community Only
- Call Number:
- ND1488 M9 1961 (LC)
- Orbis Record:
- Yale Collection:
- Haas Arts Library
- Digital Collection:
- Faber Birren Collection of Books on Color
- oid pointer:
Number of Pages: 2