An introduction to the language of drawing and painting ... by Arthur Pope ...
- Pope, Arthur Upham, 1881-1969
Harvard university press
- Physical Description:
- v. plates (part col., 1 double) diagrs. 23 cm.
- "Bibliographical note": v. 1, p. 155-
"The first volume is based on my earlier pamphlet called Tone relations in painting."--Pref. to v. 1.
I. The painter's terms.-- II. The painter's modes of expression.
- Manuals and Artists' Treatises (D)
- Content Type:
- Books, Journals & Pamphlets
- Access to this image is restricted to the Yale community.
The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Access Restrictions:
- Yale Community Only
- Call Number:
- NC710 P6 (LC)
- Orbis Record:
- Yale Collection:
- Haas Arts Library
- Digital Collection:
- Faber Birren Collection of Books on Color
- oid pointer:
Number of Pages: 3