Man-made fibers and silk color card.
- Color Association of the United States
- New York
The Color Association of the United States Inc.
- Physical Description:
- v. 28 cm.
- Description based on: Spring/summer 1969.
- Consists of dyed samples of man-made fibers and silks issued in portfolios.
- Color guides
Color in the textile industries
Dyes and dyeing--Silk
Dyes and dyeing--Textile fibers, Synthetic
- Content Type:
- Books, Journals & Pamphlets
- Access to this image is restricted to the Yale community.
The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Access Restrictions:
- Yale Community Only
- Call Number:
- TP902 M35 (LC)
- Orbis Record:
- Yale Collection:
- Haas Arts Library
- Digital Collection:
- Faber Birren Collection of Books on Color
- oid pointer:
Number of Pages: 2