Colorimetry : fundamentals and applications / Noboru Ohta, Alan R. Robertson.
- Ohta, Noboru
Robertson, Alan R
- 0470094729 (cloth : alk. paper)
- Chichester, West Sussex, England
Hoboken, NJ, USA
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 334 p. : ill. (some col.) 24 cm.
- 1 Light, vision and photometry -- 2 Color vision and color specification systems -- 3 CIE standard colorimetric system -- 4 Uniform color spaces -- 5 Measurement and calculation of colorimetri
Includes bibliographical references (p. -328) and index.
- Variant Titles:
- Wiley-IS&T series in imaging science and technology
- Optics, Physics, Chemistry (M)
Perception and Vision (J)
- Content Type:
- Books, Journals & Pamphlets
- Access to this image is restricted to the Yale community.
The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Access Restrictions:
- Yale Community Only
- Call Number:
- QC4958 O38X 2005 (LC)
- Orbis Record:
- Yale Collection:
- Haas Arts Library
- Digital Collection:
- Faber Birren Collection of Books on Color
- oid pointer:
Number of Pages: 2