Color, environment, and human response : an interdisciplinary understanding of color and its use as a beneficial element in the design of the architectural environment / Frank H. Mahnke.
- Mahnke, Frank H., 1947-
- New York
Van Nostrand Reinhold
- Physical Description:
- xii, 233 p.,  p. of plates : ill. (some col.) 26 cm.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -219) and index.
- Architecture--Environmental aspects
Color in architecture
- Fashion, Decoration, Industry (P)
Perception and Vision (J)
Psychology of Color (I)
- Content Type:
- Books, Journals & Pamphlets
- Access to this image is restricted to the Yale community.
The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Access Restrictions:
- Yale Community Only
- Call Number:
- NA2795 M35X 1996 +(LC) Oversize
- Orbis Record:
- Yale Collection:
- Haas Arts Library
- Digital Collection:
- Faber Birren Collection of Books on Color
- oid pointer:
Number of Pages: 2