Goethe's color theory. Arranged and edited by Rupprecht Matthaei.
- Goethe, Johann Wolfgang von, 1749-1832
- American ed. translated and edited by Herb Aach.
- New York
Van Nostrand Reinhold
- Physical Description:
- 275 p. illus. (part col.), ports. 30 cm.
- "Charles Eastlake's 1820 translation of the 'didactic part' of the color theory. A complete facsimile reproduction from the edition of 1840": p. 209-275.
Bibliography: p. 205-206.
Translation of Goethes Farbenlehre.
- Variant Titles:
- Zur Farbenlehre. English
- Major Statement of Scientific Theory (B)
- Content Type:
- Books, Journals & Pamphlets
- Access to this image is restricted to the Yale community.
The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Access Restrictions:
- Yale Community Only
- Call Number:
- QC495 G6413 1971 (LC)+ Oversize
- Orbis Record:
- Yale Collection:
- Haas Arts Library
- Digital Collection:
- Faber Birren Collection of Books on Color
- oid pointer:
Number of Pages: 3