Color and design in the decorative arts [by] Elizabeth Burris-Meyer ...
- Burris-Meyer, Elizabeth, 1899-
- New York
- Physical Description:
- xx, 572 p. illus. (incl. plan) col. plates. 24 cm.
- "Mask" laid in.
"Reading list": p. -554; "Periodicals": p. 555.
The plates are mounted samples of colored paper.
- Variant Titles:
- [Retailing series]
Decoration and ornament
- Fashion, Decoration, Industry (P)
- Content Type:
- Books, Journals & Pamphlets
- Access to this image is restricted to the Yale community.
The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Access Restrictions:
- Yale Community Only
- Call Number:
- HF5429 B87 (LC)
- Orbis Record:
- Yale Collection:
- Haas Arts Library
- Digital Collection:
- Faber Birren Collection of Books on Color
- oid pointer:
Number of Pages: 3