Colour science; a handbook for advanced students in schools, colleges, and the various arts, crafts, and industries depending on the use of colour, by Wilhelm Ostwald... Authorized translation, with an introduction and notes, by J. Scott Taylor...
- Ostwald, Wilhelm, 1853-1932
Taylor, J. Scott (John Scott)
Winsor & Newton Ltd.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. fronts., illus., col. plates (1 fold.) ports., diagrs. 23 cm.
- Errata slip inserted between 1st prelim. leaf and p. 1 of v. 1.
pt. I. Colour theory and standards of colour -- pt. II. Applile
Translation of: Farbkunde.
Uncolored plate laid in v. 1; each portrait accompanied by guard sheet with descriptive letterpress.
- Variant Titles:
- Color science.
- Associated Names:
- Rand, Paul, 1914-1996 [Owner]
- Major Statement of Scientific Theory (B)
- Content Type:
- Books, Journals & Pamphlets
- Access to this image is restricted to the Yale community.
The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Access Restrictions:
- Yale Community Only
- Call Number:
- QC495 O78513 1931 (LC)
- Orbis Record:
- Yale Collection:
- Haas Arts Library
- Digital Collection:
- Faber Birren Collection of Books on Color
- oid pointer:
Number of Pages: 2