A series of monographs on color [by] the research laboratories of the International Printing Ink Corporation and subsidiary companies.
- Interchemical Corporation
- New York
- Physical Description:
- 3 v. illus. (part col.) plates (1 fold.) diagrs. 29 cm.
- "Who made these books?--A word of explanation": 2 leaves, inserted in no. 1.
Issued in box, with title (on label): Three monographs on color.
no. 1. Color chemistry.--no. 2. Color as light.--
Three masks, to be used with colored plates, inserted in no. 3.
- Associated Names:
- Rollins, Carl Purington, 1880-1960 [Owner]
- Color Theory and Bibliography (A)
- Content Type:
- Books, Journals & Pamphlets
- Access to this image is restricted to the Yale community.
The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Access Restrictions:
- Yale Community Only
- Call Number:
- QC495 I58 (LC)+ Oversize
- Orbis Record:
- Yale Collection:
- Haas Arts Library
- Digital Collection:
- Faber Birren Collection of Books on Color
- oid pointer:
Number of Pages: 3