Color dimensions; creating new principles of color harmony and a practical equation in color definition, by Faber Birren.
- Birren, Faber, 1900-1988
The Crimson press
- Physical Description:
- 57 p. fold. col. front., illus., diagrs. 29 cm.
- "These chapters first appeared in the official organ of the National association of printing ink makers."
- Fashion, Decoration, Industry (P)
Nomenclature, Color Systems and Color Standards (C)
Psychology of Color (I)
- Content Type:
- Books, Journals & Pamphlets
- Access to this image is restricted to the Yale community.
The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Access Restrictions:
- Yale Community Only
- Call Number:
- QC495 B57 (LC)+ Oversize
- Orbis Record:
- Yale Collection:
- Haas Arts Library
- Digital Collection:
- Faber Birren Collection of Books on Color
- oid pointer:
Number of Pages: 2