Visual design of the user interface : information resolution, interaction of design elements, color for the user interface, typography and icons, design quality.
- International Business Machines Corporation
Tufte, Edward R., 1942-
- Armonk, N.Y.
- Physical Description:
-  p. : col. ill., 1 map 25 cm.
- "Prepared by Edward Tufte for the IBM Design Program"--P. 2 of cover.
User interfaces (Computer systems)
- Electronic Media (S)
- Content Type:
- Books, Journals & Pamphlets
- Access to this image is restricted to the Yale community.
The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Access Restrictions:
- Yale Community Only
- Call Number:
- QA769 U83 T84 1989 (LC)
- Orbis Record:
- Yale Collection:
- Haas Arts Library
- Digital Collection:
- Faber Birren Collection of Books on Color
- oid pointer:
Number of Pages: 2