United States Army color card [chart] : the official colors for arms and services / issued by the Textile Color Card Association of the United States approved and accepted by the Quartermaster General, United States Army.
- Textile Color Card Association of the United States
United States. Army
United States. Army. Quartermaster General
- Rev. 2nd ed.
- New York, N.Y.
- Physical Description:
- 2 charts : col. 23 x 13 cm. + 1 supplementary chart (22 x 11 cm.)
- Cover title.
Mounted dyed textile samples of the official U.S. Army colors for the different arms and services, branches, agencies, etc., and explanatory table.
Title on sample chart: U.S. Army colors standardized for the different arms and services, bran
- Variant Titles:
- U.S. Army colors standardized for the different arms and services, branches, agencies, etc.
Dyes and dyeing--Textile fibers--Charts, diagrams, etc
- United States.--Army--Uniforms
- Content Type:
- Books, Journals & Pamphlets
- Access to this image is restricted to the Yale community.
The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Access Restrictions:
- Yale Community Only
- Call Number:
- VIM 8
- Orbis Record:
- Yale Collection:
- Haas Arts Library
- Digital Collection:
- Faber Birren Collection of Books on Color
- oid pointer:
Number of Pages: 2