- Ravi D. Goel collection on Yale
- Goel, Ravi D.
- 1714-1981, 2013
- 1.75 Linear Feet (3 boxes)
- Call Number
- RU 1081
- The collection consist of letters, postcards, photograph albums, and various printed ephemera documenting Yale affiliated individuals and organizations collected by Ravi D. Goel.
- Topical Terms
- College students -- Societies, etc.
- Corporate Names
- Yale University. Societies, etc.
- Yale College (1718-1887).
- Yale University. Students.
- Personal Names
- Goel, Ravi D.
Gift of Ravi D. Goel (Yale College, 1993), 2008, 2011 and 2012.
Information about Access
This collection is open for research.
Ownership & Copyright
Copyright for materials authored or otherwise produced as official business of Yale University is retained by Yale University. Copyright status for other collection materials is unknown. Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owners. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.
Ravi D. Goel Collection on Yale (RU 1081). Manuscripts and Archives, Yale University Library. http://hdl.handle.net/10079/digcoll/2774009
Description of the Papers
The collection consist of letters, postcards, photograph albums, and various printed ephemera documenting Yale affiliated individuals and organizations collected by Ravi D. Goel.
The materials are arranged by accession, and chronologically therein.
The collection was formerly titled Yale letters and memorabilia collection.