- Cambridge, Mass.
The Dartnell Corporation.
- Physical Description:
- v. ill., plates (part col.) 32-36 cm.
- March 1913-1936 called v. 1-66; beginning with v. 67 the date is omitted from the volume.
Quarterly, summer 1935-
v. 1-69, no. 1; Mar. 1903-1941.
- Variant Titles:
- Printed salesmanship May 1925-Apr. 1935
Printing art (Cambridge, Mass.)
Printing art quarterly summer 1935-1937
Printing art, an illustrated monthly magazine Mar. 1903-Apr. 1925
- Associated Names:
- Rollins, Carl Purington, 1880-1960 [Owner]
- Printing (F)
- journals (periodicals) (AAT)
- Content Type:
- Books, Journals & Pamphlets
- Access to this image is restricted to the Yale community.
The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Access Restrictions:
- Yale Community Only
- Source Note:
- Call Number:
- Z119 P954
- Orbis Record:
- Yale Collection:
- Haas Arts Library
- Digital Collection:
- Faber Birren Collection of Books on Color
- oid pointer:
- Industrial arts index.
Number of Pages: 2