House of Dr. Mary P. Eddy at Ma'amiltein. A dirt road is shown running before a two-story mud-brick building. The upper course is done with arched windows and ornaments. From the collection of Henry Harris Jessup who was a missionary in Syria from 1856 to 1910, serving under the American Board of Commissioners for Foreign Missions and Presbyterian Mission Board. Also included in the International Mission Photography Archive.
exterior views (AAT) photographs (AAT)
Prints & Photographs
The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
Jessup, Henry Harris, 1832-1910
Henry Harris Jessup Papers
Divinity Library Photographs
For more information about this resource, contact:
Yale Divinity Library
409 Prospect Street
, CT 06511