Church of the Sacred Heart, Thysville, Congo, ca. 1940-1950
Thysville, Congo, Africa 1940-1950
A ground-level view is given of the front of the Catholic Church of the Sacred Heart, a large square concrete structure. A squared-off bell tower rises on one side of the entrance. The back of the postcard is closely covered with handwriting and is stamped and postmarked. Printed at the bottom of the correspondence section is "Thysville, Eglise du Sacre-Coeur." Also included in the International Mission Photography Archive.
The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
Yale Divinity Library Special Collections. Divinity School. Day Missions Library